I work with the following insurance companies as an out-of-network provider:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon/Value options
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
Here’s how you can use your out of network insurance benefits to pay for therapy:
- If you have an insurance policy with out-of-network benefits, all billing and paperwork will be done for you, on your behalf. This means that you won’t have to pay the full fee at the time of the visit and then wait for your insurance company to reimburse you.
- Your insurance company will be billed directly and I will get reimbursed directly from them . Once your deductible is met (if you have one), you are only responsible for the co-insurance at the time of your visit.
- Depending on your plan’s out-of-network benefits, the co-insurance amount can be comparable to your co-pay and your out-of-network benefits may be similar to your in-network benefits.
Each 50 minute session is $175.00. I accept cash, Venmo, CashApp, checks and credit cards, including HSA cards. All payments and co-payments are due at the time of your appointment.